|Panneer Mutter – My Style!|
Ingredients (serves 2):
1 cup mutter (I used frozen, washed and boiled with in water)
1/2 cup panneer (washed and cut into cubes)
1 large onion,chopped
1 large tomato or 2,chopped
1tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp ginger,chopped
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 to 1 and 1/2 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. In a pan, heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Add ginger, garlic,green chillies, coriander powder and saute.
2. Add the onions and saute till golden. Take 1/4 of this mix and keep aside.
3. In the rest of it, add tomatoes and turmeric powder. Add some water, if required and cook for 2-3 mins. Add salt. Once cooked, remove from flame and cool.
4. Grind this mixture adding required amount of water, keep it to the minimum. Pour this gravy back into the pan along with the fried onions.
5. Add the green peas and cook for 2-3 mins. Add the panneer and cook again for 2-3 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Note: You can fry the panneer if u like it crispy before adding it.
This is more of a dry version.
Separating some amount of the fried onions gives the curry a crispiness later!
Try out and lemme know!
PS: Do check my post earlier in the day – Sponsor a Child